Welcome to PAJENT!
These Terms of Service govern your use of PAJENT and provide information about the PAJENT Mobile Application Service, outlined below. When you create a PAJENT account or use PAJENT, you agree to these terms.
To access and use the Pajent Service, you must register by providing your name and surname, a valid email address, and any other information indicated as required. We may reject your application for the Account, for any reason, in our sole discretion.
The PAJENT Service
We agree to provide you with the PAJENT Mobile Application Service (the Service).
The Service includes features enabling you to:
- publish/ post and update photos of your dog and/ or cat (pets) qualifying your pet to take part in a kind of cuteness pageant on the level of your city and your country, and
- to look profile of other pets and to rate their cuteness, if you want.
The rating is anonymous, i.e. a user receiving a rate can not know by whome it’s pet is rated.
More information about the Service you can find in the User Guide.
We use the information we have to study our Service and to make our Service better.
In return for our commitment to provide the Service, we require you to make the below commitments to us.
Who Can Use PAJENT?
We want our Service to be as open and inclusive as possible, but we also want it to be safe, secure, and in accordance with the law. So, we need you to commit to a few restrictions in order to be part of the PAJENT community.
- You must be at least 18 years old or the minimum legal age in your country to use PAJENT.
- You must not be someone whose account is previously disabled for violation of law or our Terms and policies.
What Content You Can Post/ Publish.
You can post/ publish only photos of your pet (dog or cat). One profile is for one pet. So if you have for example 2 cats and 2 dogs, you should have 4 profiles if you want to have a profile for each of your pets.
This is how You Can't Use PAJENT, because of providing a safe and open Service for a broad community.
- You can't publish any inappropriate content including: porn, naked, racisam, religious, national and political hatred.
- You can't impersonate others or provide inaccurate information.
You must provide us with accurate and up to date information (including registration information). Also, you may not impersonate someone you aren't, and you can't create an account for someone else.
- You can't do anything unlawful, misleading, or fraudulent or for an illegal or unauthorized purpose.
- You can't violate (or help or encourage others to violate) these Terms.
- You can't do anything to interfere with or impair the intended operation of the Service.
- You can't attempt to create accounts or access or collect information in unauthorized
This includes creating accounts or collecting information in an automated way without our express permission.
- You can't attempt to buy, sell, or transfer any aspect of your account (including your username) or solicit, collect, or use login credentials or badges of other users.
- You can't post other’s private or confidential information or do anything that violates someone else's rights, including intellectual property..
- You can't use a domain name or URL in your username without our prior written consent.
You can report any content that is prohibited by this Terms of Service contacting us through contact form, e-mail address, or reporting inappropriate photo by click on upper right corner on such photo.
Permissions You Give to Us. As part of our agreement, you also give us permissions that we need to provide the Service.
- You agree that we can download and install updates to the Service on your device.
Additional Rights We Retain
- If you use content covered by intellectual property rights that we have and make available in our Service (for example, images, designs, or sounds we provide that you add to content you create or share), we retain all rights to our content (but not yours).
- You can only use our intellectual property and trademarks or similar marks with our prior written permission only.
- You must obtain written permission from us or under an open source license to modify, create derivative works of, decompile, or otherwise attempt to extract source code from us.
Content Removal and Disabling or Terminating Your Account
We can remove any content or information you publish/ post on the Service if we believe that it violates these Terms of Service, or we are permitted or required to do so by law. We can refuse to provide or stop providing all or part of the Service to you (including terminating or disabling your account) immediately to protect our community or services, or if you create risk or legal exposure for us, violate these Terms of Service, if you infringe other people's intellectual property rights, or where we are permitted or required to do so by law.
If we take action to disable or terminate your account, we will notify you where appropriate. If you believe your account has been terminated in error, you can contact us through the contact form or send the request to our e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org
Content you delete may persist for a limited period of time in backup copies and will still be visible where others have shared it. This paragraph, and the section below called "Our Agreement and What Happens if We Disagree," will still apply even after your account is terminated or deleted.
Our Agreement and What Happens if We Disagree
- If any aspect of this agreement is unenforceable, the rest will remain in effect.
- Any amendment or waiver to our agreement must be in writing and signed by us. If we fail to enforce any aspect of this agreement, it will not be a waiver.
- We reserve all rights not expressly granted to you.
Who Has Rights Under this Agreement
- This agreement does not give rights to any third parties.
- You cannot transfer your rights or obligations under this agreement without our consent.
- Our rights and obligations can be assigned to others. For example, this could occur if our ownership changes (as in a merger, acquisition, or sale of assets), or by law.
Limited License to Use
Subject to your compliance with these Terms, we grant you a limited, nonexclusive, nontransferable, non-sublicenseable license to download and install a copy of the App and to run such copy for your own personal non-commercial purposes.
Who Is Responsible if Something Happen
- We don't control what people and others do or say, and we aren't responsible for their (or your) actions or conduct (whether online or offline) or content (including unlawful or objectionable content). We also aren't responsible for services and features offered by other people or companies, even if you access them through our Service.
- Our responsibility for anything that happens on the Service (also called "liability") is limited as much as the law will allow. If there is an issue with our Service, we can't know what all the possible impacts might be. You agree that we won't be responsible ("liable") for any lost profits, revenues, information, or data, or consequential, special, indirect, exemplary, punitive, or incidental damages arising out of or related to these Terms, even if we know they are possible. This includes when we delete your content, information, or account.
- Our Service is provided "as is," and we can't guarantee it will be safe and secure or will work perfectly all the time. TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, WE ALSO DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
How We Will Handle Disputes
If you are a consumer, the laws of the country in which you reside will apply to any claim, cause
of action, or dispute you have against us that arises out of or relates to these Terms ("claim"),
and you may resolve your claim in any competent court in that country that has jurisdiction over
In all other cases, you agree that the laws of the Bosnia and Herzegovina will govern these Terms and any claim, without regard to conflict of law provisions.
We always appreciate feedback or other suggestions, but may use them without any restrictions or obligation to compensate you for them, and are under no obligation to keep them confidential.
Updating These Terms
We may change our Service and policies, and we may need to make changes to these Terms so that they accurately reflect our Service and policies. Unless otherwise required by law, we will notify you (for example, through our Service) before we make changes to these Terms and give you an opportunity to review them before they go into effect. Then, if you continue to use the Service, you will be bound by the updated Terms. If you do not want to agree to these or any updated Terms, you can delete your account providing such request through the contact form or sending the request to our e-mail address email@example.com
Revised: January 28, 2022