Effective: January 28, 2022
When you use the mobile application Pajent, you’ll share some information with us.
If you’re in the EU, there’s some extra information we’d like to bring to your attention, and it is stated in the part named ‘’Users in the European Union’’.
Information We Collect
Information You Provide
When you interact with our services, we collect information that you provide to us. For example, in order to use mobile application Pajent (the app) you are required to set up a Pajent account, so we need to collect a few important details about you, such as:
- your name and surname (last name),
- username, password,
- email address, and
- country and city/town where you live.
When you contact customer support or communicate with us in any other way, we’ll collect whatever information you provide in that way or that we need to resolve your question.
Please keep in mind that the users who view photos of your pet, published on this mobile app, can always save that content or copy it outside the app. Also they can save position of your pet on a top list.
So, the same common sense that applies to the internet at large applies to Pajent as well: Don’t post photos of your pet that you wouldn’t want someone to save or share.
Information We Get When You Use Our Services
Regarding information about your activity through our services, we may collect information about: Camera and Photos. Our service require us to collect images and other information from your device’s camera and photos. For example, you won’t be able to upload photos from your camera roll unless we can access your camera or photos.
Cookies are files with small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier.
They will be used only with your consent (if you click on ‘’Allow cookies’’. If you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Website Service.
Anyway, we don't collect and keep cookies.
We do not
- We do not collect Information how you use our services, except what you post/ publish and information about when you used the app last time.
- We do not track your activity.
- We do not Collect Information from Third Parties, i.e. we do not use Third Parties.
Why and How We Use Information
We collect the information because of next reasons:
- Fulfilling our contractual obligations,
- Legal Obligations,
- Legitimate interest like developing and improving our services, protecting them and being more efficient.
Here are the ways we do that:
- verify your identity and prevent fraud or other unauthorised or illegal activity.
- enhance the safety and security of our products and services.
- send you communications, including by email. For example, we may use email to respond to support inquiries or to share information about our products, services, and promotional offers that we think may interest you.
- operate, deliver, maintain, protect, develop and improve our services.
- personalize our services by, among other things, suggesting to a user other user’s profile to see, or to see certain top lists.
- enforce our Terms of Service and comply with legal requirements.
How We Share Information
We may share information about you in the following ways:
With other Pajent users.
Next information about you will be available to other Pajent users on your profile, i.e. they can see them on your profile:
- your name, surname, name of your pet, your city, your country.
Other information, like following:.
We may share information about you for legal, safety, and security reasons. We may share information about you if we reasonably believe that disclosing the information is needed to:
- comply with any valid legal process, governmental request, or applicable law, rule, or regulation.
- investigate, remedy, or enforce potential Terms of Service violations.
- protect the rights, property, or safety of us, our users, or others.
- detect and resolve any fraud or security concerns.
We may share information about you as part of a merger or acquisition. If Pajent d.o.o. Banja Luka gets involved in a merger, asset sale, financing, liquidation or bankruptcy, or acquisition of all or some portion of our business to another company, we may share your information with that company before and after the transaction closes.
Your contact information, only with your consent.
For example, in cases any company engaged in pets industry or whoever wanted to contact you, we’ll ask for consent to use your information for mentioned purposes.
We may also share with third parties that provide services to us or perform business purposes for us aggregated, non-personally identifiable, or de-identified information.
How Long We Keep Your Information
We store your basic account information — like your name, surname and email address — until you ask us to delete them. You can provide such request through the contact form or sending the request to our e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org
If you ever decide to stop using Pajent, you can just ask us to delete your account.
We’ll also delete most of the information we’ve collected about you after you’ve been inactive for a while—but don’t worry, we’ll try to contact you first!
Keep in mind that we cannot promise that deletion will occur within a specific timeframe. There may be legal requirements to store your data and we may need to suspend those deletion practices if we receive valid legal process asking us to preserve content, if we receive reports of abuse or other Terms of Service violations, or if your account or content created by you is flagged by for abuse or other Terms of Service violations. Finally, we may also retain certain information in backup for a limited period of time or as required by law.
Control Over Your Information
We want you to be in control of your information, so we provide you with the following tools.
Deletion. While we hope you’ll remain a lifelong user of Pajent, if for some reason you ever want to delete your account, you can provide such request through the contact form or sending the request to our e-mail address email@example.com
You can delete photos of your pet you’ve posted by click on referred photo and click on upper right corner, Delete.
Access and Correction. You can access and edit most of your basic account information right in our app, within the Sidebar (burger) menu on upper left side of the screen/ Settings/ My Data.
Users in the European Union
If you’re a user in the European Union, you should know that Pajent d.o.o. Banja Luka is the controller of your personal information. Here is some additional information we would like to bring to your attention:
Bases for Using Your Information
Your country only allows us to use your personal information when certain conditions apply. These conditions are called “legal bases” and we typically rely on one of four:
- Contract. One reason we might use your information is because you’ve entered into an agreement with us, and you do this by accepting Terms of Service.
- Legitimate interest. Another reason we might use your information is because we have — or a third party has — a legitimate interest in doing so. For example, we need to use your information to provide and improve our services, including protecting your account or providing customer support. An important point to understand about legitimate interest is that our interests don’t outweigh your right to privacy, so we only rely on legitimate interest when we think the way we are using your data doesn’t significantly impact your privacy or would be expected by you, or there is a compelling reason to do so.
- Consent. In cases anyone want to contact you, we’ll ask for your consent to use your information for mentioned purposes.
- Legal obligation. We may be required to use your personal information to comply with the law, like when we respond to valid legal process or need to take action to protect our users.
Your Right to Object
You have the right to object to our use of your information, in next ways:
- Deletion. If you want to delete your account, you can provide such request through the contact form or sending the request to our e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org
- You can delete photos you’ve posted by click on referred photo and click on upper right corner, Delete.
We may collect your personal information from, transfer it to, and store and process it in other countries outside of where you live.
Complaints? If you’re based in the EU, you can always file a complaint with the supervisory authority in your Member State.
If you’re a California resident, you have certain privacy rights under California law, including the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (“CCPA”).
- Details of exactly what types of personal data are collected through the app,
- A clear explanation of how users can request delete or changes/ amendments to any personal data that is collected,
The app Pajent does not track your activity and has no third parties who collect personal data through the app or our website.
Our services are not intended for anyone under 18.
Pajent d.o.o. Banja Luka
78215 Banja Luka
Bosnia and Herzegovina